Sunday, December 10, 2006

Fun Food



Not to seem like a complete moron but I am just trying to add this photo to my blogspot profile and so far picasa is defeating me.

Fingers crossed I can use this somehow????

():)

So now that I have worked out my photo issues I should probably explain what is happening in this photo since it is now showing up rather repetitively this month! lol
I had a Canadian girlfriend come to visit earlier this year (August) and on this night I decided to do rice paper rolls for dinner.
It is a very simple yet filling meal in which you soften rice paper discs in hotwater and then moving quickly to place your choice of filling on before rolling springroll-fashion before the whole thing sticks to whatever surface you are working on.
On this night I think I tried following a receipe for a ground beef and vege mix. Sadly it didn't quite live up to expectation as I recall it being too salty or having some sauce imbalance. I think next time I will go with more of a carefree approach and use more sauteed vegetables.
Tamara (my friend) took the photo.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Seeing_Spots said...

Okay - it is an improvement from no photo at all! Just need to get it to 'recognise' it as the profile photo. Let me see...

Oh actually the photo of food has reminded me I have a dinner date at my parents. It's lamb. lol

():)

Seeing_Spots said...

Okay finally worked it out but have to say that profile edit page was very misleading and picasa although great for getting a true perspective on the space that the million photo files I have on my hard drive are really taking up has been absolutely useless and more than just a little frustrating to use for posting a blog profile photo.