Monday, April 21, 2008

A Little Bit of Time to Kill

Okay so I see it has not only been now weeks it has actually been years since I last updated this blog. Thank God for my friend's blog having my blog linked as I drop into his blog infrequently but clearly more frequently than my own!

2007 was a bit of a changing year - I held a couple of jobs including my current one. A raft of flatmates came and went. I took on my current commitment of a committee position in the Cocker Spaniel Club of Queensland [Trophy Officer] - most definitely not worth the angst. Built a vege patch out of old hardwood stair treads.

I love pictures so I have posted one to share - this is Morris on his 4th birthday with a present. He looks pretty pleased with it in this photo! Sadly I had hoped that we could use it at our favourite dam swimming hole but discovered that after about 5 throws it stinks better then any stone. Lucky the throw in which I learnt this was rather short and I was able to retrieve it with my toes off the muddy bottom.

So this brings me to 2008 and a lull in my work load as our current project is winding down and I move onto another. In the mean time a few minutes are available in which to update you all.

So stay tuned....

():)

No comments: